*Completed* Windsor - Kingston PP032 - Coyote
Posting on behalf of: Erie Wildlife Rescue for transport from Windsor ON to Napanee ON to the Sandy Pines Wildlife Centre
Type of animal: Wildlife - 1 Coyote
Weight: approx 15 lbs (7kg)
Vaccination status: Confirmed/on-record
Transport Carrier/Crate etc.: 28"L x 20"W x 21"H will be provided by Rescue
Special Handling: The pilot will be asked to have minimal contact with the animal and special instructions from the EWR may be provided to the assigned pilot as necessary. The Rescue will administer a mild sedative the day of transport to mitigate stress.
Transport Coordinator Remarks:
This animal has been in the care of the Rescue for 2 months under observation and to receive required vaccinations/medications.
CWoR Transport Coordinator
I could do this flight early next week (Mon-Wed). Would use Kingston for the drop
Thank you, Tom.
I will follow up with the Rescue to see if that timeline will work for them as they did need it ASAP. I will keep you informed
Ok. I may be able to do tomorrow morning. I’ll let you know before noon
Thank you, Tom.
I´ll await your confirmation.
Tomorrow isn’t going to work.
Thank you Tom for your confirmation. I´ll get back to you soon with the Rescue answer about Monday/Tuesday transport.
Tom, we have confirmed the dates will work (Monday or Tuesday). I will keep you informed once we go ahead with the basic plan for the transport.
THANK YOU! This will confirm the following flight transport and assigned flight number(s).
Specific times/dates are subject to pilot discretion and will be confirmed/communicated accordingly.
Transportation ID/Flight Number: PP032
Pilot Name/Aircraft: Tom Torokvei
Passenger(s): 1 Female Coyote
Departure Location: Windsor, ON - CYQG
Arrival Location: Kingston, ON - CYGK
Animal Rescue Contact: Sandy Pines Wildlife Centre - Sue Meech
Phone: +1 613 539 5600
My girlfriend has just asked me to confirm that the coyote has been cleared of any medical conditions that could be transferred to our dog since it will be in close quarters with me in the plane.
This transfer has been authorized by MNRF and the animal has been in the Erie Wildlife Rescue's care/observation for over 2 months and we have confirmed it has been vaccinated for distemper/parvovirus and dewormed.
Good morning. A recurring engine issue has resurfaced. Walked into the hangar to find small pool of oil under the engine. It’s been a recurring problem that I had hoped we’d fixed for good last week.
min grounded until I get my mechanic back in to have a look at it.
Thank you Tom for the information.
We hope you can fix this problem soon. Please keep us informed.
It’ll be a couple days at least before I can get it looked at, especially with a short week.
better open this flight back up to see if someone can do it this week.
Due to an unexpected mechanical issue today, Tom's aircraft will be out of service this week until further notice.
Therefore, we are seeking an alternate solution for this transport if any other pilot is available please let us know as soon as possible.